Your website is your 24x7 store that offers sales, support and marketing across the globe. Your Web Hosting Provider's job is to keep your web site always online, secure, and fast so that your potential and current clients continue to find and shop with you, and not your competitor.
Selecting a reliable Web Hosting Provider is crucial because when you site is down, people cannot get information or make purchases. Every minute your web site is down impacts your reputation and could mean losing a potential customer or make your business appear unreliable.
Choosing the right Web Hosting provider to fit your business needs can seem to be a large task with all the vendors and options on the market today. Webline Technologies has put together questions you should ask before you select a Web Hosting provider to help make sure their services align with your business needs.
- Do they offer the latest Web Hosting Technologies
- Is their Web Hosting Service Easy to Use?
- Do they offer free Web Site Migration assistance?
- Do they own, operate, and maintain the infrastructure - or are they just a reseller/wholesaler or middleman?
- Do they answer the phone and offer expert support 24 hours a day?
- Do they offer enough service options and flexibility to handle your growing business needs?